TULSI VAN DE GRAAFF
COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT, MEDIATOR AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION SPECIALIST
TULSI SPECIALISES IN:
- Providing organisations with tailored human resources solutions with a focus on conflict resolution, communication, building relationships, rebuilding teams and positive workplace cultures
- Individual, team and leadership development through coaching, mentoring and facilitated meetings
- Mediating conflict and performance issues.
Tulsi has provided tailored organisational solutions to a range of public and private sector clients including:
- Transformed toxic teams into functioning teams in a range of organisations
- Leadership programs including mentored and developed leaders resulting in real improvements in performance, motivation and communication
- Assessed performance of a large team following major workplace incident with recommendations for positive cultural change
- Conducted workplace training including facilitation skills, giving and receiving feedback, change leadership, dealing with difficult behaviours and building a positive performance culture
- Developed a program to address a negative employee engagement survey, including focus groups that clarified the ‘problem’, feedback to the organisation and recommendations for action which lead to their recent employment engagement survey being their most positive to date
- Developed leaders to manage significant organisational change and reduced staff resistance through training and coaching
- Facilitating training on establishing a vision, purpose and action plan for the future.
Tulsi is a former lawyer with a psychology, mediation, investigation and counselling background. Through working as an investigator and mediator of discrimination complaints at the Australian Human Rights Commission and then as an investigator for the Department of Education and Communities investigating improper conduct and child abuse allegations, she realised she wanted to fix problems and not just investigate them.
Tulsi is well known among our clients, as the ’empathy’ person who has a unique ability to develop communication and conflict resolution skills to bring out the best in leaders, staff and teams and build positive workplace cultures. Her expertise covers management consulting, facilitation, coaching and mentoring with a particular focus on conflict resolution, communication skills, building relationships, rebuilding and strengthening teams, dealing with difficult behaviours, having brave conversations and building emotional agility and resilience.
Tulsi has written many articles on these topics including for Wellbeing Magazine, 1700 a digital employee and employer wellbeing platform and for the Australian Journal of Pharmacy.
She has also worked as a pre-marriage educator for CatholicCare and has volunteered extensively in the community sector including currently for Dress for Success, a charity that supports women in need find employment. There she runs workshops on finding your vision, trusting in your ability, resilience of self and confidence in goal setting and time management.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Diploma of Legal Practice
- Bachelor of Arts (Psych)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate in Corporate Investigations
- Certificate III in Investigative Services
- Accredited in GENOS emotional intelligence assessment